Social Media Guidelines
We invite you to be part of the Kidney Research Institute conversation online, and we look forward to interacting with you on our Facebook page and via Twitter! Before you post, please make sure to read our guidelines.
We welcome and encourage open discussion on our social media sites. We look forward to your comments. Please remember that information posted on any of our social media platforms is meant to spark conversation and discussion. It shouldn’t be considered professional medical advice fit for every situation – you should always consult with your health care team for information suitable for your specific needs.
When posting, we ask that you:
- use common sense and common courtesy when interacting on our official social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter.
- be responsible for what you write on social media sites.
- respect copyrights.
- make sure posts and comments are accurate and factual.
By posting content on the Kidney Research Institute’s official social media sites, you grant the Kidney Research Institute the right to use this content for any company purpose. We reserve the right to:
- remove content from these sites if it is deemed inappropriate or off-topic.
- block users who are using the sites inappropriately.
- delete spam.
- use content shared on Kidney Research Institute social media sites in Kidney Research Institute materials, online and offline.
Please be aware that the Kidney Research Institute is not responsible for the content of any comments or responses posted to any social media site.
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines. Now stop reading and start posting! We look forward to getting to know you.